NIGERIA REINSURANCE CORPORATION (NRC) maintains personal data of its Data Subjects. We are committed to respecting your privacy by handling all the personal data collected in business an employment relationship in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and our own Privacy Policies. This notice explains our practice with regard to your personal data.
- We collect, process and transfer data subject’s personal data through computerized and paper-based processing systems for the following purposes:
- Data protection, regulation and compliance.
- Employees and vendors personal data management.
- Legal compliance and risk management.
- Statutory requirement by Government.
- Protect our reputation and integrity.
- Vital interest of Government and data subjects.
- Other Legal and customary business-related purposes.
- We may process sensitive personal data (such as race, religion, public opinion, sexual orientation or health information etc.), if it is needed for business objectives or if it is required to comply with applicable laws. Personal data will not be collected, processed or transferred, except where adequate privacy protection mechanism is established.
- We may disclose your personal data to; (a) Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs), for the purpose list d above. (b) Data processors, who use the data only for our purpose. (c) Those companies that provide benefits and services to you. (d) Where required by law, or where permitted by law, such as with your consent, legal, legitimate, contract, vital interest of data subject or in the event of an emergency.
All processing and transfer of personal data are subject to reasonable confidentiality and privacy safeguards. We have shared responsibility with regard to the accuracy of your personal data.
Data Protection Office:
Reinsurance House, 46 Marina, Lagos. firstname.lastname@example.org